Friday, November 26, 2010

HOLIDAYS....ONE DOWN, ONE TO GO!

I love Holidays!  I love the family/friend time and the great food.  And it is a good thing! Holiday feasts at two schools with three different children for which  a big pot of stew was made, bread was baked, pies were baked, ingredients for stone soup was brought, holiday fundraising wreaths and cookie dough were sold, preschool parent fundraising mtg was had, and that was all before the actual feast with the fam occurred!  That included more food, more fun and some travel!  PHEEEWW!  Its the day after and I am up at 6 in the morning worrying about the Relief Society Christmas party, of which I am in charge of, that happens in 6 days!!  Deep breath...It will be great!  Beautiful music, delicious food, (spiritual and otherwise) and then one more holiday responsibility down!  I know I am not the only one ladies....we ARE supermoms, hear us ROAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment